Saturday, October 1, 2011

Okinawa

Well this is long overdue, but finally putting up some pics from time here in Okinawa.  Couple are of the apartment.  One of "Marge II" and a little clip of some ziplining I did this weekend.  Highly recommend it if you ever get a chance.  Getting more settled in here and enjoying getting to see patients every day.  Time seems to be flying by and can't believe it's already October.  I get to head to Guam next month for a few weeks to fill in for the eye doc there so I'll get to spend some time with Jen.  Really looking forward to it.  Also trying to get back there for Christmas to spend some time with Jen and Molly.  Have managed to get Skype to work to videochat with Mom and Dad but don't think IChat works here.  So feel free to hit me up, especially if you have nephews/niece i haven't seen in awhile.  Hope you're all well and I'll chat with you soon.

Love,
Mike




3 comments:

  1. Mike that's awesome! I love Marge II. So Japanese! Kind of like a minivan. Nice bro. The apartment looks cool. Mom and Dad said your fridge door opens both ways. Crazy! And the ziplining looks awesome. I totally want to do that. Maybe when I get out to see you...whenever that will be! Thanks for the update...FINALLY!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Love the ziplining!!! What a kick! Love the video. Glad you are embracing your surroundings and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that I can live an adventurous life vicariously through my siblings, since I would never have the guts to:
    a. Scuba dive
    b. Hike through the jungle
    c. Zipline
    d. Move to Guam, Japan, Texas, Chicago

    LOVE IT!
    megs

    ReplyDelete