Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome Buyske bloggers!

Hola familia.  A few of us have talked about creating a Buyske-centric blog for a bit, so I finally decided to give it a go.  I thought it would be nice to have our own slice of the blog pie now that we're becoming quite a large force in our own right and are currently (Jen) and will be (me) going global soon.  Not meant to be a substitute or place for repeat posts from the Moore blog, but more a spot for pics of kids (mostly grandkids) and stories, thoughts, or whatever that are more for the Buyske clan.  Anyway, we'll see what you think.  If it's not getting a lot of use than we can shut it down and just stick to the Moore blog, Facebook, and whatever other means we use to stay in touch.  Ideally, it would be great to fold in the Jim Buyske family, too.  I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Love,
Mike

3 comments:

  1. Sounds super! Good work, Uncle Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Mikey!! This is a great idea! I think we should include the other Buyske bunch, too! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete