Friday, February 25, 2011

Disneyworld

Let me be the first to post a few pics on our new blog.  After spending two full and fantastic days at Disneyworld with the Florida clan, here are a few of my favs.....

Will and I successfully fitting two Buyske heads through a lei at our character breakfast at the Ohana restaurant as we fueled up for day 1.

Will shows off his future Indy car driving skills while almost being able to reach the gas pedal.
Everyone with a smile on the Winnie the Pooh ride.  I was so overwhelmed I couldn't sit still long enough to be in the pic.
Boys enjoying a ride on a fossilized dinosaur in the Animal Kingdom.

Me trying not to pass out after a ride on the Expedition Everest coaster - kind of like the Matterhorn except more crazy turns and you go backwards for part of the ride.

The whole crew posing with Goofy before we caught the Epcot fireworks show and said Adios to Disneyworld before heading back to Jacksonville.  For some reason Goofy looks more worn out than the rest of us.

Had a blast and thanks again for everything, Matt and Kelly.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent job, bro! We definitely rocked disney and couldn't have done it without your help. With two days left on the Park Hoppers we may have to bring you back to finish them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I am glad that you guys were finally able to make it down there, and Mike, I am sure you were a huge help! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! I drug them to my desktop so that I could print them for Gramma Jo's book and put them in ours. Than you for sharing Mike! Are we all able to post on this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone should be able to post on here just like on the Moore blog. If not, let me know and I'll make sure the settings are right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find where I can post, just leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sent out invites to everyone so once you get those and sign into the blog you should be able to post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you please send me another one? If you click on it and don't do it you can't use it again! Found that out the hard way!

    ReplyDelete