Sunday, March 20, 2011

little bit o scuba

Hey clan!!!

Just thought I would give a short update post :) I recently received my open water scuba diving certification. This is me on the first day of spring in Guam :) I headed out on the boat and went scuba diving for the day. It was awesome! I am going to be taking an advanced open water course this week, and then moving on to specialty diving courses later on. Didn't think that I would be someone that would become one of those diver freaks...but I have come to realize that there is no better way then spending the day swimming down around 60 or so feet and checking out the awesome aquatic life.

I hope the first day of spring treated you all well and that soon you folks in MT will get some sunshine. I know you are eager to bust out the Chacos Molls, I am already working on a great Chaco tan :)

Well, back to work. Love and miss you all.

Love always,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Well you definitely look like you know what you are doing in this picture! So glad you found a hobby that you like! I imagine it is gorgeous down there. Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete