I'm lovin' my new place! It's small, but cozy. So the pictures below are of my apartment. The first one is my midget-sized walk in closet...or rather crawl in. But it fits my crap so I'm not complaining. The 2nd picture is my "kitchen" consisting of a college fridge, hot plate, toaster, and microwave. Needless to say, I eat at Mom and Dad's A LOT! 3rd is my dining room where I often sit and look out the window at the mountains when I'm eating breakfast or writing. It really is lovely. 4th is my tv nook/library. And finally it's my very comfortable bed and the kitchen/bathroom sink. And pretty much a view of the entire place. So there you have it! All of you will get to see it at some point this summer, so yay! But I can really only give one person a tour at a time because I'm pretty sure the max capacity is 2 if you want to be able to move. Can't wait to see you all! Love you!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
My New Digs Cont...
I'm lovin' my new place! It's small, but cozy. So the pictures below are of my apartment. The first one is my midget-sized walk in closet...or rather crawl in. But it fits my crap so I'm not complaining. The 2nd picture is my "kitchen" consisting of a college fridge, hot plate, toaster, and microwave. Needless to say, I eat at Mom and Dad's A LOT! 3rd is my dining room where I often sit and look out the window at the mountains when I'm eating breakfast or writing. It really is lovely. 4th is my tv nook/library. And finally it's my very comfortable bed and the kitchen/bathroom sink. And pretty much a view of the entire place. So there you have it! All of you will get to see it at some point this summer, so yay! But I can really only give one person a tour at a time because I'm pretty sure the max capacity is 2 if you want to be able to move. Can't wait to see you all! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wahoooo!!! It looks awesome! I cannot wait to see it :) I am proud of ya hon!
ReplyDeleteIt is very cool and four of us were up there comfortably! She has made it very homey (with Meg's help) and it is great!!
ReplyDeleteWas impressed with the new pad. Little tight but very cozy and think I could sleep all day on that bed. Happy for you that you have your own spot, Molly. And also glad that people are actually using this blog. :)
ReplyDelete