We present to you proud siblings - Dr. Mikey! It was an awesome weekend. Thank you, Matt, for being part of the Friday night shindig! We had a great weekend and couldn't be prouder of this awesome young man!!
Way to go Mike!!! I am so proud of you and I am excited for your first adventure as an optometrist! Enjoy your time in MT and visiting with family and friends! Hopefully I will see you not too long after I get back from the ship!
Ok, first off "young" man might be stretching it just a bit. ;) Just kidding Mike! I'm super duper proud of you and I so wish I could have been there, but then you probably wouldn't have received that SWEET card from me. Love you!
Way to go Mike!!! I am so proud of you and I am excited for your first adventure as an optometrist! Enjoy your time in MT and visiting with family and friends! Hopefully I will see you not too long after I get back from the ship!
ReplyDeleteOk, first off "young" man might be stretching it just a bit. ;) Just kidding Mike! I'm super duper proud of you and I so wish I could have been there, but then you probably wouldn't have received that SWEET card from me. Love you!
ReplyDelete