
I know everyone is anxiously awaiting to hear about Baby Buyske #4, but in the mean time, I have some news to share. I found out last night that I landed the lead in Grandstreet's first studio show of the season (and first studio show ever!). I am pretty excited about it. "Studio" show means it's in their small black box theatre. Should be pretty cool. I've always enjoyed playing in intimate spaces. The play is called "Recent Tragic Events" and takes place the day after 9/11 in the twin cities in Minnesota. This girl (my character) has a twin sister who lives in New York and throughout the entire show, and her blind date, is trying to get a hold of her. It's a pretty interesting, and at points funny, show. Joyce Carol Oates even makes an appearance as a sock puppet! This means, however, that I will not make it to the family picnic or get to go to the Little Big Town concert with Meghan in Kalispell. But, such is life. Love you all and can't wait until that baby comes!!!
Congrats Molls! Everyone starts somewhere and this could be a stepping stone to your dreams. Break a leg!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news, kid! That's pretty exciting. I'm sure it will be just as great as your other performances have been. Make sure it gets on DVD so those of us in different country codes can check it out. Have fun with it!
ReplyDelete