Thursday, March 8, 2012

Well Hidee Ho There Neighbor!



Hello family!!! I realized that it had been a while since anyone had posted on this blog, so I thought you all would want to hear from me. Ok, well, probably not, but too bad. ; ) Life here continues on. Work is...meh. I'm definitely ready to get out from behind this desk and explore all that Chicago has to offer! I'm am counting down the days. I am really super-dee-duper excited for what this next step will bring. The show's last weekend is this weekend. It's been a good run and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I just love performing, but it will be nice to have some time to myself to read or write or cause some ruckus. The weekends ahead are busy. I head out to Chicago in April for my 3-day improv intensive at Second City. The next weekend Mom, Dad, Meghan, and I head to Spokane to see the traveling productiong of 'In the Heights'! I cannot WAIT to see it! I love that show. I'll definitely be singing along. Then it's the Ice Breaker the next weekend, which Shane and I are planning on running in together. And then the last weekend in April I move out of my apartment and into Mom and Dad's to save some moola the last month I'm in Helena. Shane and I plan on going on some day trips to Livingston, Big Sky, Virginia City, and whatever other small towns we want to see. We're also going to Miles City for the Bucking Horse sale one weekend in May. I'm not really sure what all this entails, but I do know that I get to wear my boots and pearl snap shirt, so I'm all for it!

Other than that, I enjoy my dinners with Mom and Dad, especially Sunday meals when we eat with Meg, Ryan, and the kids. You guys will not believe how big Charlie and Tyson are getting! It's so awesome to watch them grow. Charlie is 2 going on 15 and Tyson is really stepping into his role as older brother. They get along so well. I seriously cannot WAIT until this summer and we all get together again! Let the royal rumpus begin!!!!

Love you all!

Oh, and the picture is from the Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl-a-thon. Our team, the Pin & Tonics, raised the second most amount in our bowling time slot. Not too shabby for a team of misfit pirates.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Molly for posting on top of you. I didn't look at the date.

    Correction to my post: It's only been a DAY since anyone posted so I figured i would post. :) heehee

    ReplyDelete