
Will riding his bike all by himself.
All of the boys together.
Mack is certainly a happy baby.
Will lost his first tooth when I was there. He didn't want to give it to the Tooth Fairy at first, but eventually gave in to Capitalism.

Leo is definitely a pistol and was looking good in his fedora.
Ben and Will ready for school on Friday and Leo ready for the train museum.
It was a great trip and Matt and Kelly were very gracious hosts. I can't wait until we can all see each other this summer, whether in Helena or here for the wedding. Take care everyone.
What a good looking group of kiddos! We are so excited to be coming down in a week! We can hardly wait to just squeeze everyone!
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW!! Leo is getting huge! I can't wait until he and Charlie are together! ....but maybe I can! Sounds like they'll be quite the mischievous duo! And Tyson is desperate to see his older cousins!
ReplyDelete